All accepted delivery offers have a chance to become a batched delivery anytime between you accepting the delivery offer and arriving at the pickup location. This means that you can pick up multiple orders from the same business to drop off to separate customers who live near each other.
How It Works:
- When accepting a new delivery offer, we’ll let you know how many orders to pick up.
- While you are en route to the pick up location, we will let you know if any additional orders should be picked up.
- Once there, tell the merchant the order numbers found in-app.
- Once you have collected and verified all orders, your app will direct you to drop off the first order.
- After completing your first delivery, your app will then direct you to the next drop off location for the next order.