With batched and chained deliveries, you now have the opportunity to pick up multiple orders from merchants and drop them off to multiple customers who are on your drop-off route.
Batched deliveries will contain multiple orders from a single pickup location, allowing you to quickly pick up and complete multiple drop-offs along the way.
How It Works
- When accepting a new delivery offer, we’ll let you know how many orders to pick up. Note that there will be times when a delivery is available while you’re on your way. In this case we’ll automatically update your route.
- When you arrive at the pickup, simply tell the merchant the order numbers listed in the app.
- Once you have all the orders and you've verified that all items are in the order, the Fleet app will direct you to drop off the first order.
- After completing your first delivery, your app will then direct you to the next drop-off location, enabling you to earn on each leg of the ride!
Chained deliveries will contain multiple orders from different locations, allowing you to complete drop-offs to multiple customers who live nearby. You can think of this as continuous updates to your pickup and drop-off locations so that you can get more done.
How It Works
- While you’re on a delivery we’ll send you offers for nearby deliveries along the way. When you accept the offer, we’ll add it to your route for later.
- The Fleet app will direct you to your next stop.
How will this affect my earnings?
- Accepting chained and batched deliveries improves your hourly earnings since you’ll be completing more deliveries.
- These deliveries help you earn bonuses and incentives faster.
Things to Know
- On Pickup
- Since you’ll be picking up multiple orders, it’s important to make sure you have all orders with you before leaving the merchant.
- Make sure you keep track of orders so that you can successfully complete multiple drop-offs.
- On Drop Off
- Make sure you’re dropping off the correct order to the correct customer.