- Go to fleet.postmates.com and create an account by entering the email address and password you would like to use. If you ever forget your password or would like to reset it, you can do so at postmates.com/courier/forgot. If you need to pause at any point in the sign up process, you are able to log back in right where you left off.
- Once you create your account, you will be prompted to enter your information. This will include your name, date of birth, phone number, the type of device you will be using (iPhone or Android), the market you will be based in, your vehicle type, and a referral code if you have one.
NOTE: Please be sure all of the information you provide is 100% accurate
- Enter your current home address. This will be the address we keep on file for when we send your welcome kit, so make sure the address you provide is correct.
- Complete the Fleet Agreement.
- Authorize and pass a background check.
- Learn how to deliver by completing an online onboarding session.
- Load your profile photo.
- Log into your dashboard and set up your direct deposit.
- Once you receive your welcome kit, activate your Postmates Prepaid Card.
- Download the Fleet app and hop online to accept your first delivery!
If you're ever unsure of where you are in the sign-up process, you can check your status at fleet.postmates.com.