First, create an account with an email address and password. Then we'll ask you some info about yourself, like your name, contact information, mailing address, and your vehicle type and driver's license number (if you'll be delivering by car). Be sure to double-check that all your information is accurate.
After you've shared that information with us, you'll need to:
- Authorize a background check by entering your date of birth and social security number
- Review the Fleet Agreement
- Upload your profile photo
- Add your referral code (if you have one)
- Set up direct deposit
- Activate your Postmates Prepaid Card (once you receive your welcome kit—we'll use the address you provided earlier to send you one.)
Now you can hop online and accept your first delivery! If you're ever unsure of where you are in the sign-up process, you can check your status at fleet.postmates.com.