In order to get paid, you'll need to set up direct deposit. A valid checking account is required—prepaid cards or online accounts such as PayPal are not supported.
Adding a bank account
To get started, you’ll need to have your account and routing number.
- In the Fleet app, click on your picture in the upper left-hand corner
- Scroll down to "Add Bank Account"
- Tap "Routing Number"
- Enter the routing number and account number. You can find this information listed at the bottom of your checks, or you can contact your bank to confirm this information.
- Click "Save Bank"
- The bank account must be a checking account that allows direct deposit
- The bank account must be in good standing (not overdrawn, no holds, no levies)
- Savings accounts will be rejected
Check your verification status
After you’ve entered your bank information, Postmates will deposit .01 cent and withdraw .01 cent from your account. This is how we verify your account can support deposits (it's not a charge).
How long will it take to verify my bank account?
The entire verification process can take about 5–7 business days (this excludes weekends and holidays). Postmates is unable to speed up this process. Please also keep in mind that if you try editing this information, it will restart the verification process.
What do I do if my bank verification is pending?
If your bank account verification is pending, wait the full 5–7 business days. While you’re waiting for verification, you can continue to complete delivery offers. Your earnings will remain in your Postmates balance and will be deposited once your account has finished the verification process.
Is there a fee for automatic deposits?
There is no fee for direct deposits!