How do I file my taxes?

Depending on how much you earn in a year, you may or may not qualify to receive a 1099 MISC. Here’s how it’s broken down:

  • More than $600: Postmates who’ve earned at least $600 or more on our Platform in a year will be receiving a 1099 MISC which documents your annual earnings. You’ll use this when filing your taxes.
  • Less than $600: If you made less than $600 using the platform in a given year, you won’t receive a 1099 MISC. Don’t worry—you can file your taxes without it.

If you need to update your address, please contact support.

Once you receive your 1099 and have further questions, you can email