If your Postmates Prepaid Card does not work for any reason, check to make sure of these two things:
- Always run your card as credit - the Postmates Prepaid Card does not have a pin number and will not work unless credit is chosen as the form of payment
- Make sure the order that you are picking up is not already pre-paid. If it has been, your card will not go through as there is no payment to be made.
If your Postmates Prepaid Card does not work for any reason, do not use your own funds under any circumstances as they will not be reimbursed no matter what.
Please follow these instructions to request additional funds or cancel the order:
- Tap ‘Help’ on the delivery screen
- Tap on the Headset BUTTON
- Tap 'Purchasing Help'
- Select the appropriate support issue 'Need Additional Funds' or 'Can't Pay (Cancel)' if your card still isn't working after additional funds. Note: You won't be able to pay with your Postmates Prepaid Card if the merchant is partnered with us as the order has already been pre-paid.
4. When you select 'Need Additional Funds' you will have increments of money that you can select and request that will fund directly to your card. When you select 'Can't Pay (Cancel)' your delivery will be canceled.
Pointers from the Pros:
- You don't need to leave the merchant if your card isn't funded. This is one of the easiest issues to resolve if you follow the steps above. If the card still doesn't work after funding, tap 'Can't Pay (Cancel)' and the delivery will be canceled.
- If you take a photo of the receipt before you pay, you won't be able to add funds to your card, so make sure that you follow the instructions step by step.
- Double check the total funds you need. If your order is $30, but you only add $25, your card may still be declined.
- If your card is worn out and being declined at some merchants, order a new card free of charge to ship to your house here!
¿Qué ocurre si mi tarjeta pre-pagada Postmates no funciona? (MX - FAQ)
Ten en cuenta que solo los Fleet en Estados Unidos deben preocuparse por una tarjeta pre-pagada de Postmates. En México, este requisito no aplica.