If you’re having issues with your device or app, try these troubleshooting tricks:
- Try force closing the app and reopening.
- Make sure you have the latest version downloaded. You can update or download the app at fleet.postmates.com/app. Sometimes deleting and reinstalling the application will resolve the issue.
- Check your signal strength. If the signal is weak, your device can’t send or receive the necessary data.
- Your device should have 25% battery and signal strength of 3 bars or more.
- Make sure there’s enough storage space on your device.
- Check that your phone’s operating system is updated to the most current version.
- Reboot your device (hold the power button down for several seconds to reboot most phones).
You can also report any technical issues by going to the Help Center and submitting a request. From here, you'll be able to select “Technical Issues With Fleet App” and the email will go to our Bug Reporting team.