If you’re having issues with your device or app, try these troubleshooting tricks:
- Try force closing the app and reopening.
- Make sure you have the latest version downloaded. You can update or download the app at fleet.postmates.com/app. Sometimes deleting and reinstalling the application will resolve the issue.
- Check your signal strength. If the signal is weak, your device can’t send or receive the necessary data.
- Device battery must have 25% battery and signal strength of 3 bars or more.
- Make sure there’s enough storage space on your device.
- Check that your phone’s operating system is updated to the most current version.
- Reboot your device (hold the power button down for several seconds to reboot most phones).
You can also report any technical issues by going to the Help Center and submitting a request. From here, you'll be able to select “Report a Technical App Bug” and the email will go to our Bug Reporting team. Please keep in mind that this email is not for general account help, only for reporting glitches or strange app behavior.