Before you can start to accept deliveries, you'll need to set up your account and have the Postmates Fleet app installed on your device. Make sure you are running iOS 10 or later.
To install the app:
- Go to fleet.postmates.com/app on your mobile device and tap "Install the App"
- Tap "iOS"
- Upon downloading, you’ll see a prompt that reads “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”
- Visit your device’s settings and tap "General."
- Tap "Profiles & Device Management."
- Tap on the Postmates Inc. profile and tap "Trust Postmates Inc."
- When prompted, tap "Trust."
- Return to your device’s home screen and you’ll find the Postmates Fleet app installed!
If you are having problems installing the app, make sure your mobile device is up to date. Before downloading the app, you should double-check that you have memory on your device and a data or wifi connection.