Before you can accept deliveries, your Postmates Fleet account must be active and you will need to have the Postmates Fleet app installed on your iOS device.
Make sure you are running at least iOS 9 or later.
Install the App
- Go to fleet.postmates.com/app on your mobile device.
- Tap iOS.
- Upon downloading, you’ll see a prompt that reads “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”.
- Visit your device’s Settings and tap General.
- Tap Profiles & Device Management.
- Tap on the Postmates Inc profile and tap Trust Postmates Inc.
- When prompted tap Trust.
- Return to your device’s home screen and you’ll find the Postmates Fleet app installed.
If you are having problems installing the app, make sure your mobile device is up-to-date. Before downloading the app make sure you have memory on your device and a data or wifi connection.